Friday, March 5, 2010

Sewing Capers

Hmmm I've got a problem. Not enough time. again.

I've already found my winter sewing project but the problem is that I already have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 projects and one alteration before I can get to it. Well that will at least give me time to find just the right fabric and pattern.

It all started when I saw this picture on The Sartorialist today, I just can't stop staring. No, I lie. It started when I saw this handmade beauty over at Cyclodelic. Apart from the ultimate winter cycling garment - it's just great for those of us who just can't seem to warm up - there's room for many layers underneath and it's just so damn stylish!

I've started the pattern-hunt, so far the front runners are ...






 
Vogue 8122 (out of print so highly unlikely
I'll find it in the right size but I like version C anyway) 
 
 
Seen any nice tweed fabric around the shops for me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...