Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm excited!

For a while there everyone else around me has been obsessed with food. Gourmet this and moorish that. I just wasn't feeling very inspired. It's funny that once I've started this Detox I've been trying all sorts of new things and hunting 'allowed' recipes on the net. I'm back!



Since discovered The Nourishing Gourmet I've been sending recipe after recipe home to try - first it will have to be the extremely yummy looking Persian Watermelon Rose Salad while it's still in season - can you believe I was worried that I couldn't find anything for dessert these days?? 

Happy ANZAC Day everyone, I'll be going to my first Dawn Service on Sunday morning - I hope our mild Autumn weather hangs around!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...