Sunday, December 26, 2010

I must have been good this year

I was so excited when I unwrapped this gorgeous gift that I just had to share it with you! These 2 fellas have been on my own wishlist for a while - but funnily enough I had never mentioned them to anyone. My close friend D thought of me when she saw them. Here they are gracing our upcycled hutch...


 Our hutch was originally the floor in an old department store in Melbourne. The numbers on top actually marked where a certain product would be placed! We found it second hand and have put in an order for a TV cabinet from the original maker.
We were hoping it would arrive before Christmas, but it's looking like early January at this stage. Well, good things are worth waiting for!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...