Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A very very big week


Gamon St


Well Trav's birthday week started on Friday night -we me friends at Docklands for a wind down drink before hitting DFO Southwharf for a new wardrobe - on the way hope we stopped at Touks for a very late dinner and coasted home on the bikes with no helmets - that felt so nice!

Saturday was a beautiful day to ride to work and then we caught up with the old gang at Tracy's housewarming in Sunbury.

Sunday saw us meeting our new Maidstone mates at Fairbairn Park and Rossi was desperately trying to get in the water with Albert the Golden Retriever and Toast the Pomeranian X. Then we went and saw Tamz's friend's band Jarek play at Hardimans in Kensington before spending a delicious afternoon at Little Creatures Brewery Hall in Fitzroy. The Rogers Amber Ale is my new favourite and I'm wondering whether they actually hire out those cute red bikes hanging out in the entrance?


Monday night I missed tennis again because I was busy baking Trav a chocolate tart for work, and an espresso syrup chocolate cake for last night (the cake wasn't a bit success, I think it needs to be eaten when still warm).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!! xxx
Tuesday morning I awoke nice and early and knocked together a fabulous bacon & egg breakfast in bed for my Love! I gave him a smart Fossil wallet, we then met family at the Station Hotel for an amazing dinner. I had wagyu beef rostbiff and it was superb! Coffee and cake at our place afterwards. He was spoiled with all sorts of gifts - mostly beer and cash!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!
Today is the day my new Pashley Princess Sovereign will arrive in Port. The coundown is really on now - hopefully I'll be riding it around this weekend! Oh - and it was even spotted this morning...see?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...