Friday, January 15, 2010

Time keeps on slippin...

Already halfway through January? Can't be!

I've been keeping myself busy with sewing - Tamra and I spent Monday sewing buttonholes on our gorgeous retro sundresses. It's only taken 4 evenings so far!

I was very excited to visit Trav last night - although Rossi was less than impressed when fed him and raced out the door for the 2nd night in a row.
I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike tomorrow - there's lots of errands to run!

I'll also begin sewing my dress to wear to a wedding in March - don't want to be finishing it in the car like Lacey's outfit!

I have lots of exciting little projects on at the moment - I'm helping to organise a hens day for my close friend, I'm organising the new Pug gettogether in Yarraville and I also put my hand up to enter a hanging basket competition for this year's Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show. What was I thinking? These next few months are going to fly - and then there's the list of wedding projects. Well, I better get cracking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...