Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's delicious, but it only works if you use it


I just love delicious - when I remember to use it! I think we've all seen something on the web that was interesting, then we've disregarded it and went on with our surf. That happened again to me a couple of months ago and now I trawl through the www in search of nothing less than what I remember as a little white porcelain pug statue. I think he's sitting. I also think I found saw him on a decorating blog. He might be a bookend. I remember that the website where you can purchase him was a man's name. I'm pretty sure that he was around $39 (don't know what currency tho!).

Of course, I haven't found him again yet but I have found these little guys on eBay...

If anyone spots anything fitting this description you know where to find me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...