Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sewing up a storm

Funny - I actually felt a bit guilty because I haven't been on here since Friday night.
I've been right into sewing again this week - I'm making a dress to wear to a friend's wedding and it will be finished by the weekend - just one week for a new dress! I got past the tricky zip last night and I've only got the back split and hem to finish. Lucky because then I'll be making a cute jacket and bag to go with it! Trav will be away again this weekend so I should be able to get a good start on those. Will definitely put up a pic when it's done!

We've got an exciting few months ahead of us - we're pretty much booked until Easter catching up with lots of friends and doing heaps of exciting things. Lots of picnics too - Picnic at Hanging Rock for a classic car show, an evening picnic and moonlight cinema at the Botanical Gardens with friends, twilight picnic at the zoo with more friends with Daryl Braithwaite performing.... can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...