Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bike Path Karma

Oh how I wish I was as organised as some of my favourite bloggers and carrying a camera with me at all times!

I'd have snapped a pic of the view I had on the way to work this morning, it was a lady riding in front of me wearing a t-shirt quoting H.H. the XIV Dalai Lama

‘Today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life,
I am not going to waste it.I am going to use all my energies to develop myself,
to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings,
I am going to have kind thoughts towards others,
I am not going to get angry or think badly about others,
I am going to benefit others as much as I can.’

I've had great bike path karma this week, it's great striking up a quick conversation with another commuter while waiting at the lights!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...