Friday, July 16, 2010

If you can't find time, make it!

Over the past few months, I've been considering what I need less of in my life. Where am I wasting my time? What things are taking up my time that perhaps didn't in the past? What do I want to do with my time instead?

Lots of reasons to use or dodge Facebook can be found all over the net like these ones here, here and here. There's lots of good ones but basically I'm tired of logging onto Facebook to find out what my closest friends are doing. I miss phone calls and emails. So today I cleaned up my profile, removed apps, Likes, tags and my photo albums. I've let everyone know how to find me and will check my profile for the last time next Friday night. I'll give it 3 months. I'm not being anti-social - in fact I'm trying to be more social. I've already banned the website at work and am looking forward to this little experiment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...