Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a new decade!

I've started thinking about this differently, looking to the past and planning for the future.
In the last decade I accomplished many things

  • I completed my degree
  • Moved out of home
  • Rented by myself
  • Saved the deposit for and bought my first house with my then darling boyfriend of 5 years.
  • Experienced 3 very different jobs - taking learnings from each one
  • Searched for and found our sweet little dog, finally our own!
  • Saved for my own beautiful bicycle with my casual job
  • Sewed many gifts for friends and a few outfits for myself too
  • Married my darling husband
In the next decade I'm looking forward to ticking off the following (in no particular order)

  • Visit Europe
  • Learn to knit - started
  • Learn to play accordion
  • Build our sustainable, energy efficient, beautiful straw bale home in the country
  • Build a kitchen garden and chook run
  • Begin our own little family
I'm sure this list will continue to evolve, and I'm so excited to get stuck into it! Bring on the Twenty Teens!

      No comments:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...