Saturday, June 20, 2009

Almost perfect...



I try not to believe in the word perfect. But some things come pretty close. Like sharing the sunset on Four Mile Beach with Travis on our 5th Anniversary.

Today was almost perfect too. I woke early, teared through my to-do list including a ride to highpoint to pick up my repaired purple bag, and my try-out of the Pashley - VERY VERY NICE (I just need to pick a colour now).

Sometimes you may have things planned so carefully, to be changed at the last minute - out of your hands. I had one of those moments this morning, Deborah called to say she was unwell - I told her not to worry about dinner tonight.
I made the lasagne anyway and Rossi (our prodigal son) and I spent a glorious evening on the couch together watching Charlotte Gray. It was warm, cosy, comfortable. It was almost perfect...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...