Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Promise To You

Travis, on the eve of our 10th year together, I feel it’s time to renew a secret promise I made on December 1st last year.

Dear Travis,

This I promise you with my whole heart.

I promise to take good care of our money and our life together.

I will not compromise our well being, financial stability or dream house for the sake of an impulse spending spree, ‘must have’ item or useless eBay purchase. I will treat our money with respect and will appreciate all the hard work behind it. Never again will I hide a purchase from you and I will only purchase something if it’s absolutely justifiable and that I will want to show you. I will not put us in a difficult situation through my own selfishness and every day I will prove myself to be the woman you can trust and rely on as we continue our journey together. I will finally start to feel better about myself.

This is my promise to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...