Monday, November 29, 2010

Farmer's Market Sunday 28th Nov

my apologies for the fuzzy foto

The weather deterred a few buyers and sellers at the Showgrounds this Sunday, speaking to some of the producers I learned that there was quite a bit of damage from the storm and hail that went through parts of regional Victoria which mean big setbacks for our growers.
I spent less than $80 on this week's haul which included wine, meat and some absolutely beautiful Seville cherries, - finally they're in season again! Rather than waiting 30 minutes for the bus I decided to take the leisurely 50 minute walk home among the drizzle and the wind.This gave me the opportunity to explore some lovely little streets around Footscray and admire their front gardens along the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...