Sunday, November 14, 2010

MADE IT love

I just love receiving goodies in the mail. Last week I ordered some cute little designs from my new friend Bec of  RadishandRuth at MadeIt.com.au. She designs and creates gorgeous little felt and fabric based pieces and my heart got stuck on the Kokka Musical and Red Apple Upcycled fabric brooches.

Apart from the thrill of getting one-of-a-kind items, the other thing I love about purchasing from markets is the care the seller takes in presenting their wares. Look at what I saw when I opened my parcel....

 I could hardly bear to open these beautiful packages - 
which were completed with sweet little felted bobby pins.
But of course - the best was yet to come, I received these on Friday and have already worn both of them!

You can check out Bec's Madeit store and her RadishandRuth blog for lots of felted and fabric treasures (you might see some familiar packaging on one of her recent posts!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I met Bec at the eco fest in Geelong. Her craft work is really great.

Gav

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...