Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spring Challenge Day 22 (6 days to go)

Departure: 8:08am
Arrival: 8:53am
Conditions: cloudy and mild
Attire: camos, t shirt, sneakers


Another lovely, cruisy ride to work. That's 3 days in a row for this week and guess what - I'm still loving it! Yep I'm officially hooked now!It's such great thinking time for me as I roll along the bike paths, allowing every other cyclist to overtake me.
Today I came up behind a family of four, both parents were each carrying daughters on their racks. When I stopped at the lights one of the little angels said 'You aren't as fast as us because we got here first' she then went on to ask her mum to smell her thumb because it doesn't smell like anything. Precious!

You see I would have missed pearls of wisdom like that if I'd been driving today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...