Monday, November 8, 2010

Spring Challenge Day 16 (12 days to go)

Departure: 6:50am
Arrival: 7:25am
Conditions: Big blue sky
Attire: Jeans, top, work shoes

Ahhh I truly love it when I get up early enough to enjoy the morning. On my way to South Melbourne for my weekend job the air was still crisp but full of promise for a beautiful sunny day. Riding home in all that sunshine was a wonderful way to relax at the end of a busy day!

Oh and although we had a lovely morning at the Melbourne Showgrounds Farmer's Market on Sunday, there's no piccy to drool over this week as everything went straight into the fridge before we ran off to the pub for an afternoon of birthday festivities with our friends and family. I was so excited to pick up another one of those succulent Yapunhay Meadow chickens again, can't wait to roast that baby tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...