Friday, November 12, 2010

Spring Challenge Day 19 (9 days to go!)

Departure: 8:25am
Arrival: 9:15am (hey it was windy alright!)
Conditions: Cloudy, windy, with a light sprinkle of rain
Attire: Shorts, t shirt, sneakers

It was a bit blowy this morning but the temperature was mild so it was still really enjoyable. I even enjoyed the odd drop of rain. Haven't things changed? I never thought I'd choose to take a 40 minute ride to work if there was even the slightest chance of getting wet!
The countdown's really on now! Only 9 days to go - Spring finishes on Tuesday 30th November, so I think I'll do 3 days, then 4 days, then 2 days. I'm feeling great - I really feel like I've started to change my thinking around riding to work. I've actually ridden 3 times this week and 2 days in a row! There's always a reason not to - but it's not that hard to pack a spare top, jump on the bike and pedal into town, in fact, it's really enjoyable and all the positives outweigh the negatives! I can't see myself falling back into the old pattern of excuses - I really look forward to my ride these days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...