Monday, November 29, 2010

Spring Challenge Day 25 (3 days to go)

Departure: 8:35am
Arrival: 9:20am
Conditions: cloudy and a bit of a breeze
Attire: jeans,  tshirt, sneakers

'3 days to go? But there's only one day of spring left!'  I hear you cry. Back at the start of this challenge I decided to include all 14 weeks which gave me a few extra days at either end. This is all about creating a new habit and lifestyle - not getting wrapped up in the details!
I've got 3 days to finish my challenge which I'll be doing this week, weather permitting of course. Tuesday and Wednesday are looking OK - maybe a shower or 2 but the timing could work in my favour.
I felt really strong and fast on my ride this morning - but it was still a 45 minute journey, I'll be looking forward to when they've completed the Docklands Highway upgrade, it's a bit of a mess down there at the moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...