Tuesday, October 12, 2010

il dolce far niente

Well. It's been a hell of a month and I've been in hibernation for the last week. But the sunshine this weekend has restored my energy levels and I had the opportunity to take some more happy snaps, you know I only get to do this when I'm enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing...

 My trip to the friendly Melbourne Showgrounds Farmers Market - $56 plus $3 parking for all this lovely goodness (and the smiles are free!).

 
  Maureen's orchid doing it's thing

 The beetroot are now 7 weeks old and looking nice and strong.
 Soon I'll snap off some of those gorgeous leaves to add to a salad 
and allow the stronger beets to keep growing.
 Peas are happily climbing up towards the sun
My wild thyme

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...