Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Trading Up

October has been a great month for trading up...

Out: Natio Eye Cream
In: Trilogy Eye Contour Cream

Out: Artistry Essentials Soothing Crème
In: Trilogy Age Proof Replenishing Night Cream

Out: Mr Sheen, Windex, Spray & Wipe
In: Project Green cleaning kit, I purchased the Glass & Stainless cleaner, Shower & Bathroom Cleaner and Disinfectant - each came as a concentrate with an empty spray bottle for mixing my own. Best thing - it's made right here in Seddon! I went to work on my stainless steel oven and stove straight away with brilliant results - I think this stuff makes me actually want to clean!

Out: Lots of plastic containers, silicone bakeware and our old non stick wok
In: Saving my glass jars for food storage and a new carbon steel wok!

2 comments:

Becki said...

Can I just add that I've recently discovered virgin coconut oil and that it is brilliant in cooking and as a topical application and beauty product. I use it as an eye make up remover, addition to my moisturiser and hair gloss/moisturiser.
Remember, if you can't eat it, it's not worthy to go on your skin since your skin absorbs something like 70% - 80% of what's put on it. It's got to be cold expeller pressed and non hydrogenated and as always, organic is best.
Let me know if you try it!

Christie said...

Becki thanks for the great tip! I've been using it for cooking but haven't tried it as a beauty tool yet - I hear it also helps some people build up a deep tan, I'll let you know how I go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...