Monday, September 13, 2010

Another glorious half-a-weekend...

What a fantastic weekend - at the end I felt my batteries had actually started to recharge again, I think I might be splitting it into a few posts...

Friday night - we headed into town to see Powderfinger's Sunset Farewell tour and they were fantastic - as expected! They played 2 songs from my favourite album - Double Allergic. Even better we can buy a copy of their live performance that night through the website. As we're in the process of digitalising our cd collection - it's nice to have this option.

After work on Saturday I did another whirlwind of the garden to find that my beetroot seeds have sprouted! We then enjoyed dinner at the Bank Restaurant in Yarraville for the first time - with my Godparents all the way from WA! The atmosphere is cosy, and my Moroccan Lamb Shanks went down a treat, as did the Rosewater Pannacotta with Baklava - YUM!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of what's happening in my little plot of earth this week...

 My beetroot is sprouting
Calendula
About to burst
Lots of new growth on Pierre de Ronsard

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...