Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spring Challenge: Day 4 (24 days to go)

Departure: 7:47am
Arrival: 8:33am
Conditions: 8, sunny and still
Attire: Riding tops, wide leg denim trousers, red may jane wedges

I left the blind half open last night to give me a sense of what the weather was like when I woke up. I still slept in but got my act together and didn't leave as late as usual. It was such a pleasant morning - I'm looking forward to the ride home already!
On the way home I was overtaken by a red bullet! It was one of those very low bicycles that look like they'd give you the biggest neckache after a few minutes - this one had a plastic red shell, I never caught him to ask him what it's called. And then I got a nice strong scent of blossoms from the wattles that border Moonee Ponds Creek, spring is here - we made it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...