Monday, September 27, 2010

Spring Challenge Day 9 (19 days to go)

Departure: 7:55am
Arrival: 8:35am
Conditions: 14 , cloudy and dry but with a warm breeze
Attire: navy wide leg pants, burgundy heels, t shirt and knitted hoody

It's a Monday! I did it! Still didn't leave when I'd wanted to but it was such a beautiful ride in. I could smell so many delicious scents from Seddon's gardens and the traffic wasn't too bad. I felt really fortunate that I could enjoy my ride to work, instead of being stuck inside a car. It didn't take long for me to ditch the long sleeves and I loved riding past pedestrians buttoned up in jackets, knowing I was keeping myself so warm that my arms didn't even have goosebumps on them.What a way to start the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...